In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via TropicalPlaza.com. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
We use Meta, Google, Yelp, and Pinterest Advertising Platforms to market to people in our area and that use/visit our website.
We use code provided by Advertising Platforms to track their users who also visit our site for targeted advertising campaigns.
We use Ninjaforms Plugin to collect voluntarily given information via contact and employment forms. Information is sent to designated emails of our choosing (we don’t know how ask Ninjaforms). The information is stored in company computers and cloud services and used to respond to individuals who submitted sed information. Tropicalplaza.com are responsible if they get hacked or your information is stolen in any way – Tropicalplaza.com is a landscape company not a software security firm. Tropicalplaza.com trusts and assumes the chosen third-party software and services companies assume all liability.